Covid Policies To Date: May. 1st 2022
JULY 16th 2021 The Ontario Provincial Health regulations have advanced to stage 3
We are starting to reintroduce rides. They will be offered based on the availability of ride leaders.
COVID-19 has been a dynamic situation. It has affected many aspects of the Cambridge Cycling Club, to the extant that it has pushed back our launch to the late part of the season, our very first as a new club.
Please read and be familiar with the OCA Covid 19 Information. The OCA keeps the guidance related to Covid-19 updated as new information becomes available. It is valuable to refer to the OCA guidance on a regular basis.
In order for us to offer rides we must impose hard limits on ride sizes, keep participant lists for contact tracing purposes, and require preregistration for each individual ride you would like to attend.
Covid Ride Leader protocols:
Risk Mitigation Plan
CCC follows the OCA’s Risk Mitigation Plan as outlined in the Progressive Return to Cycling Guidelines.
Ride Leaders and participants should be familiar with the guidelines. You may want to download this PDF file to your phone
COVID-19 Screening Tool
This questionnaire is an abridged version of
the screening tool provided by the Ministry of Health for organizations providing sports training.
All participants must be screened regardless of whether they’ve been vaccinated.
If a person answers yes to any question, they must go home and self-isolate and contact their health care provider. If they answer yes to Question 4, they must be advised to self-isolate along with their household until they get a negative COVID-19 test result, is cleared by the health unit, or is diagnosed with some other illness.
- Are you currently experiencing one or more of the following symptoms that are new or worsening?
- Fever and/or chills
- Cough or barking cough (croup)
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Difficulty swallowing
- Decrease or loss of smell or taste
- Pink eye
- Runny or stuffy/congested nose
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or stomach pain
- Muscle aches/joint pains
- Falling down often
- Has a doctor, health care provider, or public health unit told you that you should be isolating?
- In the last 14 days:
- Have you been identified as a “close contact” of someone who currently has COVID-19?
- Have you received a COVID Alert exposure notification on your cell phone?
- Have you travelled outside of Canada?
- Is anyone you live with currently experiencing any new COVID-19 symptoms and/or waiting for test results after experiencing symptoms.